To Speak With A Lawyer Call

909-915-0181 or 760-835-9353

There is NO Fee until You Win

El Abogado Habla Espanol

Riverside | San Bernardino Government Tort Attorney

Government Lawsuit - Tort Attorney

“The King can do no wrong.” 
The laws dictating what the government can be sued for and how they can be sued are extremely complicated. There are different laws depending on whether the Federal, State or Local governments are being sued.


How do I sue the City, County, California, or Federal Government for my injuries?
First, the injured individual must file a claim for damages. Even though the government in most cases will deny the claim, the filing procedure allows the injured individual to then file a lawsuit against the government based on allegations of the claim.
Examples of Government Tort Liability cases include injuries caused by

  • Buses or public transit vehicles,
  • Lack of proper school supervision,
  • Dangerous highways,
  • Government employee misconduct or negligence.
  • Discrimination
  • Harassment
  • Retaliation for reporting discrimination
  • False Arrest
  • Illegal Imprisonment
  • Illegal Detention


We have experience with governmental liability cases, and if you or your family member has been seriously injured or killed by a governmental entity and need an attorney, please do not hesitate to give Lombera Legal a call for a free consultation.


INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY: The materials and content on this Web site, are made available for general informational purposes only and are not legal advice.  It should not, in anyway, be relied upon as legal advice.  It is not an offer to represent you, nor should the transmission, communication, and/or receipt of information contained on this Web site form or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Persons receiving the information on this Web site should not act upon the information without seeking professional legal counsel.  Information contained on this Web site may not be the most current complete description of the law. 

Tell us about your case